Background

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Firefly Handmade Makerie Market

Last weekend the peg dolls made an appearance at the Firefly Handmade Makerie Market! It was such a great weekend and I met so many amazing, talented artisans!

Getting enough peg dolls ready for the market took SO much work! I have to give a shout out to my husband and kiddos, for allowing me to work constantly in preparation. It felt so good to have something to work on again, besides house work and "mom work." We all need to have our "thing" that gives us purpose outside of the roles we play in life! That "thing" is always changing for me, but as long as it is there, I'm a much happier mommy!

Here are a few photos of the table at the market.








Here is a photo of the cake topper that was on the Tee & Cakes cake display!! 


Now, I'm back to work on the plethora of wedding cake topper orders I have in my queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment